RE - Refrigeration Endorsement - Electrical Ticket
Having a Refrigeration Ticket is not enough to be qualified.
- 6 evenings (Tuesdays & Thursdays from 6 pm to 9 pm)
- Three consecutive Saturdays (8am to 2 pm)
- This course will cover all the skills needed to confidently write and pass the RE - Refrigeration Endorsment electrical ticket offered by the BC Safety Authority.
- The BC Safety authority will NOT attend the class to administer the exam.
- Students must make thier own appointment with thier local branch of the BC Safety Authority to write the exam. The exam fee charged by the BCSA is $216.00 plus HST.
- In order to qualify to write the exam you MUST already posses a valid Interprovincial ticket in Refrigeration.
You did NOT automatically recieve the RE with your IP ticket.
If you passed the B gas ticket you have an EE (Electrical Endorsement).
The EE does NOT qualify you to work on 3 phase equipment.
The RE qualifies you to work on branch circuits (from the panel) to your unit.
Please email us with ALL your contact details to be enrolled in the next available course.
TQ# Full Name Mailing Address Phone Number
Course you want to attend.
For a detailed explination of the RE please visit the BC Safety Authority website.
|Class #||Time||Start Date||End Date||Class Status||Location|
|RE713||Evening||December 3, 2013||December 19, 2013||Available||JARTS|