Variable Frequency Drives Course
Variable frequency Drive Installation and Commissioning Course
- High efficiency in the HVACR industry mean a greater use of variable frequency drives.
- This 4 evening course delivers the theory and hands-on skills necessary to properly install, maintain and service VFDs safely and effectively.
Topics covered by this course include:
- VFD construction & theory of operation
- Installation requirements
- Required maintenance & testing
- Wiring, programming & commissioning
- Refrigeration Mechanic Apprenticeship Level 2
- Class starts at 6:00 pm in the evening.
Minimum students required #: 12
Currently waitlisted #: 4