Defrost Time Clocks CourseNotice: Undefined variable: n_price in /var/www/vhosts/jarts.ca/httpdocs/ondemand.php on line 241
Defrost Time Clocks
- On a service call for a cooler or freezer not keeping temperature you are under the gun to resolve the problem quickly to avoid the spoilage of food products.
- Understanding and trouble shooting defrost time clocks will go a long way to speed up your problem-solving skills.
- Take this four-night course of classroom and hands on training to hone your skills.
- This session will run: Tuesday and Thursday Evenings from 6:00 pm until 9:00 pm.
Topics covered by this course include:
- This 4 night course will include:
- Introduction to time clock functions and operation.
- Installation of time clocks.
- Time clock wiring.
- Refrigeration Mechanic Apprenticeship Level 1
- Must have worked at least 12 hours as an apprentice
- If you will not be attending class, notify your instructor or our office.
Minimum students required #: 12