Aerial Safety Certification Course
Scissor Lift, Boom Lift and Fall Protection Certification
- Aerial Lift Combo Course
- Scissor Lift, Boom Lift and Fall Protection all in one day
- An evaluation of theory knowledge and operating skills will be conducted and 3yr Certificates presented at end of the class.
Topics covered by this course include:
- Fall Protection, Scissor & Boom Lift Certification includes both classroom and hands-on training.
- Fall Protection course enables participants to recognize common fall hazards and to identify and apply basic fall protection controls.
- Course content includes: Terminology used in fall protection; WorkSafeBC regulations and equipment standards; Fall restraint/fall arrest theory
- Handrails, guardrails and safety nets; Conventional fall protection equipment; Selection of body support; Compatible equipment combinations;
- Proper harness and fit; Lanyards and anchorage points; Equipment inspection, care and maintenance; Practice with fall protection equipment; Fall protection and rescue plan.
- Scissor & Boom Lift Safety rules and legal requirements; operator responsibilities; manufacturers operating instructions; main components; pre-use inspections & documentation.
- capacity information; set-up procedures; basic principles of operation; maneuvering in tight quarters; workplace inspections; operational hazards; maintenance responsibilities.
This course is available on the following dates:
|Course ID||Dates offered||Price||Available|
|ASC317||Sep 30-Sep 30, 2017||$168.00||6|
- PPE required for this course: Harness, Lanyard, Safety Boots and Glasses