CFC Certification Course
Ozone Depleting Substances Certification
- More commonly known in the industry as the “CFC Ticket”.
- This usually one day course teaches the importance of the Ozone layer and how the refrigeration industry is bound to minimize its impact on the environment.
- This Environment Canada mandated course is required to purchase or handle refrigerant.
- Upon successful completion of the exam the student will receive a government certificate with BC registration number, which is valid in all provinces
- This certificate has no expiry date.
Topics covered by this course include:
- Correct equipment design and installation.
- The proper handling and disposal of CFC/HCFC/HFC Refrigerants
- Environmental awareness of ozone depleting substances
- Regulations and Codes of Practice on how to properly recover, recycle and re-use refrigerant
This course is available on the following dates:
|Course ID||Dates offered||Location||Price||Available|
|CFC11||Jan 1-Jan 2, 2020||Surrey||$0.01||16|
- One of the first things you will need while working in the trade.
- Need an evening session? Speak with our office today to discuss your options.