Gas-Fired Heating Systems Course
- This 3 evening course will aid in the servicing and diagnostics of natural gas-fired equipment.
- Over the course of this class the topics covered in the classroom and lab will include:
- Limited to 12 participants due to the hands-on nature of the class.
Topics covered by this course include:
- A review of the safety and controls systems components
- Hands-on exercises in the wiring, set-up and testing of integrated gas controls
- Steps required to troubleshoot typical ignition and burner systems
- Verifying firing rate by meter clocking
- Performing combustion gas analysis
This course is available on the following dates:
|Course ID||Dates offered||Price||Available|
|GFH117||Oct 3-Oct 5, 2017||$126.00||13|
- Refrigeration Mechanic Apprenticeship Level 2
- Class starts at 6:00 pm in the evening.