Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration intro course
- Getting a job as a new apprentice in the HVAC/R is not easy, but it is worth the effort.
- Talk to any HVAC/R Technician and you will find out that this is the most interesting and varied work you can find in the skilled trades.
- There is a lot of competition, so anything you can do to prepare yourself for the interview and job-site can only improve your chances.
- This mostly theory based program has been designed to help you continue working in your current job by day and learn all you can by night.
- Join our HVAC/R Pre-Employment night school program and learn some of the job-ready skills that will help you succeed:
Topics covered by this course include:
- Job-site safety
- Refrigerant Handling certification
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Refrigeration & air conditioning system components
- Basics of HVAC/R systems operation
- Use of specialty tools
- Installation & maintenance techniques
- Soldering, & brazing
This course is available on the following dates:
|Course ID||Dates offered||Price||Available|
|PE317||Sep 5-Oct 26, 2017||$755.00||5|
|PE4172||Sep 6-Nov 1, 2017||$755.00||16|
|PE417||Oct 30-Dec 20, 2017||$755.00||Full|
|PE118||Jan 8-Feb 28, 2018||$755.00||16|
|PE218||Mar 6-Apr 26, 2018||$755.00||16|
|PE318||Sep 4-Oct 25, 2018||$755.00||16|
|PE418||Oct 29-Dec 19, 2018||$755.00||16|
- Class starts at 6:00 pm in the evening
- If you will not be attending class, notify your instructor or our office.
- Attending a trade math course would be beneficial