Refrigeration Endorsement-Electrical Course
Refigeration Endorsement-Electrical Certification
- Having a Refrigeration Ticket is not enough to be qualified
- Contact our office to discuss variations on this course
- Fun Fact: You did NOT automatically recieve the RE with your IP ticket.
- Fun Fact: If you passed the B gas ticket you have an EE (Electrical Endorsement).
- Fun Fact: The EE does NOT qualify you to work on 3 phase equipment.
- Fun Fact: The RE qualifies you to work on branch circuits (from the panel) to your unit.
- For details of the RE please visit the BC Safety Authority-under FSR Class RE Scope Document
Topics covered by this course include:
- This course will cover all the skills needed to confidently write and pass the RE - Refrigeration Endorsment electrical ticket offered by the BC Safety Authority
- The BC Safety authority will NOT attend the class to administer the exam.
- Students must make their own appointment with thier local branch of the BC Safety Authority to write the exam. The exam fee charged by the BCSA is $216.00 plus tax (check the BCSA for any changes)
- In order to qualify to write the exam you MUST already posses a valid Interprovincial ticket in Refrigeration
This course is available on the following dates:
|Course ID||Dates offered||Price||Available|
|RE317||Oct 13-Oct 15, 2017||$378.00||Full|
|RE417||Oct 27-Oct 29, 2017||$378.00||7|
|RE517||Nov 17-Nov 19, 2017||$378.00||4|
- Must have TQ number
- Our weekend sessions are in high demand: Friday Saturday and Sunday