Single Phase Motors Course
Single Phase Motors
- Bring your understanding of single phase motors to a whole new level with this 3-night course of classroom and hands on training.
- This session will be running: Tuesday and Thursday Evenings from 6:00 pm until 9:00 pm
Topics covered by this course include:
- Night 1) General purpose single phase motors, their starting aids and different wiring configurations. General classroom knowledge to start followed by a full hands on motor lab.
- Night 2) Hermetic and semi hermetic refrigeration single phase motors and their starting aids explained in a classroom setting.
- Night 3) Applying the classroom theory to a hands on application of potential and current relay installation and trouble shooting.
This course is available on the following dates:
|Course ID||Dates offered||Location||Price||Available|
|SPM117||Nov 14-Nov 21, 2017||Surrey||$189.00||6|
- Refrigeration Mechanic Apprenticeship Level 1