Wiring & Controls Course
- A balance of theory and hands on application with shop time included in every class.
- Come away from this course ready to tackle any service call.
- Six nights over a three week period.
Topics covered by this course include:
- Review electrical basics
- Electrical troubleshooting skills
- Single phase motor problems
- Reading schematic diagrams
- Construction & Application of wiring diagrams
This course is available on the following dates:
|Course ID||Dates offered||Price||Available|
|WC217||Oct 3-Oct 19, 2017||$378.00||6|
- Refrigeration Mechanic Apprenticeship Level 1
- Class starts at 6:00 pm in the evening.