Wiring & Controls Course
Wiring and Controls Course
- A balance of theory and hands on application with shop time included in every class.
- Come away from this course ready to tackle any service call.
- Six nights over a three week period.
Topics covered by this course include:
- Review electrical basics
- Electrical troubleshooting skills
- Reading schematic diagrams
- Construction & Application of wiring diagrams
This course is available on the following dates:
|Course ID||Dates offered||Location||Price||Available|
|WC218||Oct 9-Oct 25, 2018||Surrey||$756.00||4|
- Refrigeration Mechanic Apprenticeship Level 1
- Must have worked at least 18 hours as an apprentice
- Class starts at 6:00 pm in the evening.