Transportation of Dangerous Goods Course
Transportation of Dangerous Goods Certification
- Is your company in compliance with Transport Canada’s Transportation of Dangerous Goods regulations?
- If your employees have not been trained and certified, then the answer is ‘no’!
- Compliance with the regulations is not optional and non-compliance may result in severe penalties.
- In order to comply with the regulations and avoid potentially costly interruptions in business, all persons involved in the shipping and transportation of Dangerous Goods must receive training.
- Once certified, you must carry a certificate issued by their employer.
- Make sure your vehicles and employees are prepared for a Transport Canada inspection.
- We use St. John Ambulance's TDG Course which available online.
- For details on mandatory training and certification for your staff, please contact us.
- Must be renewed every three years, and if you change companies.
Topics covered by this course include:
- new regulations
- new schedules 1, 2, and 3
- packaging & labeling
- shipping documents
- shippers responsibilities
- driver responsibilities
- emergency response procedures
- Must have worked at least 6 hours as an apprentice
- Class starts at 6:00 pm in the evening.
Minimum students required #: 12
Currently waitlisted #: 3